Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rabrams3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 01:32 PM
    Using a condom twice
    We had sex last night and he came in the condom and stayed in me and we had some more sex and he came again before he pulled out. The condom didn't rip but I don't know if there was leakage... I am probably 4 days away from getting my next period... how likely is it I could get pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 01:52 PM

There is always a chance when you use a condom, they are far from 100 percent effective. Most reports show condoms having about a 3 to 5 percent chance of failure when used properly, and up to 10 percent failure when not used properly.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 02:52 PM

The problem is leakage. Most condom packages recommend that you remove the condom after ejaculation to prevent the semen from leaking around the condom.

It was foolish for you to continue to use the same condom. I can understand given the circumstances.

I think you have a low chance, but significantly higher then what you would have if you had replaced the condom. It would be worth it to invest in some plan B. Just in case.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 02:52 PM

And it just occurred to me. How old are you?

Due to the nature of the topics discussed here, you need to be 18+.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 02:44 AM

The question startled me, glad you explained further.

As morehead said,.
    We are required to get you to confirm your age please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can be used as a condom? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is a dumb quesiton but is there anything that you can use as a condom that you can't get pregnant using it if you don't have any condoms with you??

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

With/without condom [ 11 Answers ]

So this may be stupid but I prefer to know before I do something. I know that you can get pregnant if you use a condom because it can break etc.. So if the guy tells you to do it without one and tells you that you have to trust him, what does he mean exactly by it?

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

View more questions Search