Ask
    beccaann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 07:49 AM
    Miscarriage at 3 weeks?
    How long do u bleed at 3 weeks or less?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2011, 01:27 PM

About the same as a normal period. Maybe slightly heavier, but really, it's pretty much impossible to tell the difference between a late period and a very early miscarriage.
    justwant2help Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2011, 07:11 PM
    Chances are you won't even show a positive test. Because doctors estimate time of conception approx. two weeks after your menstrual cycle (although this widely varies between one woman to the next). And they count your weeks starting from your last period so you wouldn't even have missed a period and also would only been 1 week along. But, since a test usually won't show positive that early then most women don't even notice early miscarriages they just think they're having a heavy period or even normal period slightly heavier. Unless you mean you're 5 weeks pregnant 3 weeks since conception in which case it would still be about the same you might show a positive test but it would more than likely still resemble a period this early.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage at 23 weeks [ 29 Answers ]

My girlfriend just miscarried at 23 weeks and 4 days and the dr. sent her home to pass the baby at home without a D&C. does this sound right? She had no bleeding and the only symptom was she had a little cramping once or twice a day for 2 days. I just can't believe the dr. would just send her home!...

Miscarriage at 3-4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23 and on Sept. 24 I was sexually active and took the morning after pill 2 days later. On Oct. 17th I started my period or at least what I thought was my period and it ended on Oct. 21. That following Monday I noticed my boobs start to hurt so that's Wed. I took a pregnancy test that came back...

Miscarriage at 5 weeks? Or what? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5-6 weeks pregnant and last night I started light pink bleeding than during the night it turned into light brown blleding? Its really light. What's going on?? I have really light cramping, the same cramping I had for the past few weeks(normal pregnancy cramping). Help me please?? I have m...

What Does Miscarriage Look Like at 3-4 Weeks? [ 5 Answers ]

I just soaked a pad in a little more than half an hour and passed several pieces of tissue that were blood soaked and very stringy. I've never seen anything like that before. I suspected that I might be pregnant but am wondering if I am miscarrying. What does a miscarriage at 3-4 weeks look like?

I GOT MY PERIOD twice in less than two weeks.could I have had a miscarriage? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello... about a week ago I had my period and last night I had it again for one night. Its not heavy and is kind of brownish and I'm scared that I got pregnant within the last week and didn't realize it and then had a miscarriage which is tearing me apart to think that's what it can be. I'm in my...

View more questions Search