Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizrds28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 11:33 PM
    Should I seek medical treatment?
    I confirmed my pregnancy over a week ago and now I am bleeding. Do I need to seek medical treatment
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 12:44 AM

Any time that there's bleeding during a pregnancy a doctor should be consulted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At what stage do you seek medical help to get pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there everyone, I'm just wondering at what stage should you actually get a doctor to investigate things further - my partner and I have been TCC for over 12 months now. I have had an ultrasound that shows no issues with my ovaries, and although I am a bit overweight I am quite healthy and am...

I'm desperately writing to seek some medical consultation from you regarding [ 1 Answers ]

I’m desperately writing to seek some medical consultation from you regarding Multiple Myeloma. Currently, my 76-year-old father and I live in Iran. I’m going to elaborate on my father’s medical history: Currently he is suffering from Proteinuria . The recent medical tests have revealed presence...

When should I seek medical attention when experience bleeding after intercourse? [ 1 Answers ]

After intercourse, I have experienced bleeding. This has been happening for the paste couple of months. Just recently, I experienced heavy bleeding and it has been happening for about two days. I have made an appointment with my doctor, however it is not for another week. I am wondering if it is...

Visa to seek medical treatment in United States [ 1 Answers ]

My mother in the Philippines is daignosed with stage 4 Bladder cancer and was told by her oncologist that she has only 9 to 12 months to live. I want to bring her here to United States for a more aggressive cancer treatment. How and where can I get a visa for her.

HELP! Should I seek medical attention for a deep cut [ 4 Answers ]

I was washing a glass and while my hand was in it, I cut it when a piece of the glass popped right off and sheered into my hand above the thumb knuckle. The flap of skinn immediately turned white and of course bleed. I wrapped it and kept pressure on it. However I clearly took off all layers, the...

View more questions Search