What to do if my boyfriend is talking to another girl
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 08:21 PM

Nothing.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2011, 02:59 AM

It depends on what they're talking about... if it harmless you can't do anything, he can talk to who ever he likes.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2011, 04:00 AM

Come back with some more details,please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend keeps talking to that girl I don't like? [ 4 Answers ]

So there's this girl my boyfriend met his sophomore yr or something like that.. problem is he didn't get to know her till recently and he started calling her a true friend when that's not what you call a true friend someone you just met and hasn't been with you through it all.. and so this girl who...

How do I teach my 2 year old girl talking? [ 3 Answers ]

I have twin girls,who are in good health,have no problem preventing them from speaking,. they speak very few words although they understand every word I say... how can I help them?

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Talking to a girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm have problems talking to a girl in school which I really like... I mean love. I don't have any classes with her but I seem to walk by her every now and then in the halls of the school. I always think about saying something but I get scared, with my body heating up and having butterflies in...

View more questions Search