Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NC20006 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2006, 03:42 AM
    l-glutathione pill dosage
    Hi just wondering how much dosage should I take of the glutathione pill & vit c, as I have yellow skin and I work out quite a lot?:)
    sot369 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 05:27 PM
    When you want glutathione... jus buy a pharmaceutical grade... from any vitamin store... the proprtions are
    1000 mg L Glutathione
    600mg NAC
    1500 mg Vitamin C
    500 mg Alpha-lipoic Acid
    400 i.u. Vitamin E
    600 mg Grape Seed Extract
    This is what I use... have seen pretty good resutls...
    I bought them from vitacost and some from herbal life...
    The glutathione.. I use is from healthy origins and/or jarrow
    I got everythin individually... u may end up spendin 80-100 bucks but your getting something that is pharmaceutical grade and will las for about 2 mnths...
    I use these tablets twice a day in the proportions... as above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metathione dosage [ 38 Answers ]

Is anyone taking any metathione pills and if so, what is the right dosage? I would like to start taking metathione along with my glutathione pills for faster results with skin lightening

Glutathione skin whitening pill [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know what is the best skin whitening pill that really works? That will lighten my skin at least two shades.I have very dark brown skin my parents are from jamacia. Most of the skin whitening pill state that I would need to take 500 mg of glutathione pill for at least 2 years, two...

Active White L-glutathione Dosage [ 13 Answers ]

As I have have a pale yellow skin, I was wondering if you could advise me of how much of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pill I should take.

Right dosage for MET tathione [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what's the right dosage (MET tathione) for me? I weigh around 120 pounds.. I have fair skin but I want fairer skin so I was thinking of taking 1000 mg/day for faster results. Would that be fine?

Information of skin lightening pill-(L-Glutathione) [ 22 Answers ]

I keep hearing the name of this pill come up (L-Glutathione)! Every time I do my research on skin lightening I see the name... Has anyone here ever used this product? Does it work? Where can I order the product?

View more questions Search