Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KSpringer1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 02:09 PM
    National Guards,Probation,Felonies
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 02:10 PM

I hope to put more thought into your life than you did asking this question... seriously.

Feb 7, 2011, 02:44 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    I guess my post didn't make it.I am 19 years old and a father of a 5 month old baby and I'm trying to get into the National Guard.I have been on probation since 8/29/10 and I have bbeen convicted of a felony,I am a first offender.My conditions...

Feb 7, 2011, 02:46 PM
    And terms of the probation was to get enrolled into a ged school,get ged, work and don't get into any trouble I have done 3 except get my GED due to they don't take people who already have them.Im hearing I can get a waiver,then I'm hearing I have to..

Feb 7, 2011, 02:47 PM
    See my PO or the judge to get them to give the OK go. How should I go about doing this and who is the person I need to be speaking directly with
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 03:13 PM

Hello K:

See a recruiter first, your PO second, and the judge 3rd.

excon

Feb 7, 2011, 04:39 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    I talk to her and she was no help. She kept acting as if she didn't know what I was talking about.Then when I speak with them(just asking advice) what do I say,what are key things I need to explain especially to the judge.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 04:40 PM

You will not get in with a felony.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 05:29 PM

Thanks for the additional info Kspringer1... as you can guess, we don't read minds all that well.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpringer1 View Post
    I talk to her and she was no help.
    Hello again, K:

Who is SHE?? The recruiter?? I told you to see the recruiter FIRST. If you can't get in, seeing all those other people is a waste of time... Report back AFTER you've talked to a military recruiter...

excon

Feb 8, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Ok I will thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I join national guard while I'm on probation . [ 10 Answers ]

Can I still join national guard while I'm on probation have a 3rd drgee felony 4 att burlary my p.o officer said I get relase in 2010 of April but I want to join now. and on the mean while should I go for my .g.. e.. d because of problems I droped out of high school in the 9th grade . ...

My mother guards me too well. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently in high school and because my mother's really desperate for me to get good grades she won't let me go anywhere or hang out with my friends <<partly because she doesn't like the people I hang out with>>- all she wants me to do is study. Whenever I bring up this problem she gets mad and...

National Guard and Probation [ 2 Answers ]

What happens when your serving the national guard and you are put on probation while still serving.

Leaf guards [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Which are the best at keeping out leaves and debris and easy to install and remove if needed as of my reading none of the products are perfect and need some maintenance from...

View more questions Search