Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbles10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 02:56 PM
    Can a 15 n 18 have a relationship without getting in trouble?
    I am a 18 year old girl who has a ex-bf that is 15. We really like each other a lot and we want to date. I'm trying to find a way around the law so we can date. Is there a way I can do that?
    feroluce Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Dec 15, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Nope, the law is pretty clear.
    A friend of mine was 17, his girlfriend was 15.
    She got pregnant (condom burst). Her parents had him charged with statutory rape and registered as a paedophile. It destroyed his life.
    That's the absolute extreme and it's veeeeeery rare, but it can happen.

The two of you could have a happy consenting relationship, but all it takes is one random person to object and the law has to get involved.
    Some things are worth waiting for.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 15, 2010, 04:59 PM

Where do you live, laws vary from state to state
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2010, 05:22 PM

There are no laws about dating, you are free to date ( but I have no idea what a 18 year old girl could have in common with a 15 year old boy.

But if they want to have sex, that is illegal in most places, but it will vary by location

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship trouble [ 8 Answers ]

How can I prove to my boyfriend that I love him?

My mom don't want me to date but I have n were going to have sex [ 6 Answers ]

What's the best way to have sex will it hurt? N which way do people like it girls?? What's the best protection?

Relationship trouble! [ 3 Answers ]

OK, my girlfriend always cuddles and holds my hand when we are at her house, but when we go out in public she pushes me away. When we were at mall of america with her friend, we were trying to find the other girl with us a boy. When we found one it seemed like she was more interested in him then...

Relationship trouble [ 2 Answers ]

My husband just got home from prison after serving 9yrs. In prison I waited on him we wrote visit etc.. He's been home now for 2mnts and shows me no affection or makes us no.1 in his life all his friends family kids are so much more important seems I'm confused by all this.

Relationship in trouble [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 1 year and 4 months (4 months engaged)... Our relationship was pretty good in just about every way for the first year, but since then (after engagement) she started working more then any person I know... It's caused me to get frustrated, angered and sad... Our...

View more questions Search