Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymouslady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 02:09 PM
    I need somebody too talk to, I have no one
    I have dealt with a lot during my lifetime, and although I am only sixteen. I have probably gone through things that most adults have not. You see, ever since I was about 8, I have taken these horrible occurrences and stored them in the back of my head. A very wise, elderly man I had one met referred to this as 'packing'. To accompany that thought in my head, I have drew picture of a luggage in which was being stuffed and stuffed. Unfortunately this luggage is now full, and I do not know how much longer I can go without exploding. So if there is anyone out there, is willing to hear what I have to say- it would be deeply appreciated.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 11, 2010, 03:16 PM

This is a safe place to do some unpacking. Please do. We will help if we can.
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 11, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Just pour your heart out. We are all here to listen and to share. So don't be afraid. Please share with us your burden.
    killerwhales22 Posts: 52, Reputation: -3

Dec 12, 2010, 12:04 PM
    I have gonethrough many things most adults can't even imagine going through and I am 12. You just need to know I am here for you and I will not judge I will just listen and try to make you feel better.
    stinasaur Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 07:33 AM
    I'm here for you, I don't mind listening to anything you have to say. I help a lot of people I know, and they seem to be feeling better after they pour out their heart. Just talk, that is if you want to, and if you want to talk more I can give you my email if you'd like.
    shak786 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 01:42 PM

Hi. Hope your OK and feeling much better? Reading your post, kind of reminded me of my phases as a 16 year old. Would it help to say; life is never about how hard you can hit. Rather how hard you can get hit and still move on to the next stage, walk through a new set of doors. You sound like a strong individual, strong personality. So keep the faith.
    I'm 18, so feel free to talk away. I'm all heart and ears.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't talk to my mother, who can I talk to? - helpline [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have an anger problem, I've researched them and their qualities, I need to talk to someone about it, I can't ask my mum she will just say I'm being silly or its just my imagination, I get so angry over minor things, this lasts too long right now, this has lasted about an hour. My mum is...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

When I talk my lips become sticky and dry .I feel embrass to talk so I [ 1 Answers ]

When I start to talk my lips become dry and sticky,and it gets embrass I need help with this promble,I've tried drinking water,chewing gun ,used mouth spray .

View more questions Search