Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David Fox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Greek last name spelling
    Hello,
    I am trying to find out how to write my friend's last name in Greek. I have something special picked as a gift and I want them engraved. Their last name is:

"CHANGARIS"

I would appreciate any help here, I don't know where to go to find this out.
    Thanks very much for your help!

D. Fox

>Moved from Forum Help<
    julianna1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 10:33 AM
    What is the greek spelling of burriesci

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Change spelling of name [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change the spelling of my first name on my birth certificate in New York state

How does a 2nd Generation Greek American get Greek Citizenship? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents were born in the United States, but all of their antecedents were born in Greece (or Turkish-held Greece -- Samos). Although my command of the language is very limited, I do have a Greek baptismal certificate and knowledge of Greece's history and culture. I am 56 and would like to...

Spelling [ 33 Answers ]

Is the horrible spelling I see posted by a lot of the younger people a txt messaging short hand I must stumble though or just poor spelling skills?

View more questions Search