Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sffffel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 10:04 PM
    Animated Christmas movie from the past...
    I distinctly remember certain scenes from this movie (which title I cannot remember)- there were tiny elves, who lived with a toy maker in his cabin in the woods... a hog attacks one of the elves but the toy maker saves the elf.

This might be a part of a separate movie but then there are two children, boy and girl, who go on a search for the weather wizards in order to tell them that they need snow for christmas. There are 3 of the wizards, and they keep the different elements of weather in big warehouses.

I have tried surfing the internet but have not had luck finding the specific movie titles for these each. I just want to watch them this christmas again. Help me please if you happen to remember.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Oct 23, 2010, 11:19 PM
    "This might be a part of a separate movie but then there are two children, boy and girl, who go on a search for the weather wizards in order to tell them that they need snow for christmas. There are 3 of the wizards, and they keep the different elements of weather in big warehouses"

This part sounds like,.

The Gift of Winter

-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Christmas Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find (I think) an old disney annimated movie, I'm pretty sure its got donald duck as scrooge, who is visited by the 3 ghosts of past present and future, and its got mickey mouse, who works for scrooge, and is also the father of little timmy, and in the end scooge (who is I think donald...

Animated Christmas Movie from the 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

There's an old animated christmas movie from the 80's and it's a story of how "'twas the night before christmas" was written. One of the main characters names is Charity. I can't for the life of me remember the title.

Old christmas animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what was the tittle of a movie with a sparrow that takes the gold leaves off the statue of the prince and brings it to the poor.And at the end the sparrow dies because he missed to fly south for the winter. Thanks, Horsearound

Animated Christmas Movie [ 4 Answers ]

It's a child's movie, animated. I think it might be about the nutcracker. I'm pretty sure that the opening scene (or somewhere close to the beginning) involves a snowball fight of some sort, or maybe it comes later in the movie... I also remember most of the movie taking place in what I'm going...

View more questions Search