Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MALIBU319 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 11:06 AM
    What bug has a red body and black wings?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 9, 2010, 11:16 AM

Where was the bug found? What is it's size? Were there any patterns on the body?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get rid of bug infestion - possible body lice? [ 24 Answers ]

This has been going on for almost three months now is driving me absolutely crazy. I don't know what they are but everything I've read and been told makes me lean towards body lice. I don't know. The first couple weeks I didn't pay much notice to it, and then had the bug man come investigate....

Tiny black bug on penis? [ 2 Answers ]

I was urinating during the night and noticed a small black spot on my penis, I picked it off after much trouble and noticed it was a bug of some sort and it had been biting me. After I got rid of it I checked myself and there were no more but there was a small pink line where it had bitten.

NHL Red Wings [ 4 Answers ]

OK... remember I AM female:D What is the meaning behind the octopus/squid in these playoff games? Is it a Red Wing thing? Does it happen at games through the regular season too? Curious minds want to know!:confused:

Is it OK to wear a black shirt, red tie and on top of that a red v neck jumper? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, just wanted to know if this was a good outfit for valentines day clubbing Im not sure about the 'rules' regarding coloured v necks and ties etc etc... help me fashion geeks! Thank You

Brownish Red Bug [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me identify a bug that I've been seeing in my bed for the last year. Over this time I have seen only about 6 bugs--perhaps fewer. I started looking because I was sure that I was being bit on the legs at night. When I see them, they are readily visilbe, one at...

View more questions Search