Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluetail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Removed cardboard on rear bottom-pulled out dead mouse. Now fan is very noisy. Help
    Refrigerator was hot to touch so cleaned coils but was still getting hot. Pulled off cardboard from rear of frig and pulled out a dead mouse which made the fan come on but not it's rattling and too loud. Now what?
    Carl17 Posts: 66, Reputation: 9

Jul 27, 2010, 10:02 AM
    Perhaps the fan burnt out while the mouse was inside of the fan, did the mouse stop the fan from moving? Maybe the screws/bolts are loose?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 10:52 AM

Fan or surrounding sheet metal is probably bent from having intimate relationship with mouse. You should be able easily restore things to their normal state with your fingers. No professional services required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noisy Dryer after I changed rear roller [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have spent all day working on a Maytag dryer it was making a rumbling sound I changed the right roller the roller was melted through now it makes a raspy sound like a old washing machine. I am willing to tear it apart again if it can be fixed Thank you in advance.

Can't find Dead mouse possibly causing maggots in kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I can smell a dead mouse in my dining room area. My cat often chases mice in the house and kills them. I think she killed one and it crawled somewhere to die. I cannot locate the mouse. I now have small gray whiteish worms in and around my kitchen, especially sink which may be maggots. ...

Keyboard and mouse dead, ACER 5100 @ boot [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the MB in this laptop, the original had liquid spill. The keyboard and the mouse pad are dead on boot. Looking for possible causes.

Kenmore washer leaking from bottom rear when idle [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore front-loading washer, model 417.43142200. It has started leaking water from the bottom rear when not in use. It's a relatively slow leak. The leaks are coming from somewhere INSIDE the unit - there's no leakage where the hot and cold water supply hoses attach to the rear of...

Troy Built Tractor dead when lawn mower attachment removed [ 2 Answers ]

Bronco Troy Built Lawn tractor worked fine, after I removed the mowing deck, there is only silence when I turn the key. It won't turn over.

View more questions Search