Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEBK4310 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 10:14 AM
    My auto fill with the name korky is not working. How can I adjust it to work?
    My auto fill with the name korky is not working. How can I adjust it to work?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 12, 2010, 01:36 PM

Swimming pool not toilet, right? Can you post a picture and does it have a float?
    poolman64 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jul 20, 2010, 04:43 PM

Best thing to do is go to hardware store and buy a new Korky float valve, same as the one for a toilet. Turn of the water supply to the auto-fill, unscrew the old float, screw in and adjust the new float and you are done. They get plugged up easily because all they ever do is just trickle out water. Easy and cheap to replace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anti siphon/auto fill/pressure vacuum breaker noises & rattling [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Korky one-piece anti siphon valve (#528) that auto fills our swimming pool. At the hose bib, we have a pressure vacuum breaker (with a black mushroom-type top on it). We have cartridge pool filters, which I recently cleaned and reclamped the cover. Finally, we have a Baracuda cleaner in...

How to set up Word 2007 to auto-fill text? [ 3 Answers ]

I have search all over just to add a simple field or form to a template, that I can reuse in the documents I create. What I really want is a place-holder text called "Purchaser Name", and another called "Client Name", so that in a new document I could just click anywhere on "Purchaser Name" and...

Auto Fill with Alpha Characters in Excel [ 1 Answers ]

In Excel, how could I Auto Fill with alpha characters instead of numeric values? I know that I can click on the bottom right-hand corner of a cell until the black + sign appears, and then click and drag to fill the same formula, formatting, etc. downward or to the right, with numeric values. If...

Turning off auto fill in [ 1 Answers ]

How do I turn off auto fill in - The thing that fills in all your personal info on web pages with out you doing it?

Auto fill [ 1 Answers ]

I entered info on auto fill incorrectly. I cannot figure out how to go back and correct it. Anyone know how to do this? It's a windows vista

View more questions Search