Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AveryArroyo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 11:24 PM
    Girlfriend
    Ive been trying for a month now to get this girl and she keeps saying ill think about it. I really want her and by my assumptions it looks as if she wants me. All I need is some tips on how to get her. I'm shy so that makes it harder for me. Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2006, 06:12 AM
    Shy is okay, Dumb is not. If it takes her a month then let it go dude. She wants you to chase her, and if that's what you want to do go ahead, that's on you, or you could leave her lone and stop with the games.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2006, 06:27 AM
    If she wanted you, she wouldn't have to think about it for a month. Let it go, dude. She's not that into you.
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2006, 04:59 PM
    You never know sometimes girls want to play hard to get to see if you are willing to put an effort fourth to get her. See what happens don't set your mind totally on it keep an interest but if it gets out of hand like it kind of already has then drift away and maybe she will follow.

Good luck
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2006, 05:49 PM
    Hey , I thin kthe guys r right.As a chick myself it sounds like A.)She wants you to chase her or she is leading you on, or B.)she doesn't care about your feelings but she wants you to be at the snap of a finger.Either way it doesn't look so well for you dude.If I was you, I wouldn't be chasing her, I'd be looking for sum1 else. But this chick sounds like one of my old best friends until 7th , when I got tired of her crap.What she would do was flirt with guys and then they would ask her out and she would just brag, so-n-so asked me out!So-n-so likes me more than you!! And she would just lead them on.My advice is get rid of her.. QUICK
    laurenfunk Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 12:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryArroyo
    Ive been trying for a month now to get this girl and she keeps saying ill think about it. I really want her and by my assumptions it looks as if she wants me. All I need is some tips on how to get her. I'm shy so that makes it harder for me. Thanks
    Talk to her about it, say you know if you don't like me then juss say so because I really like you and I think this could work for us but I need you to be in the relationship 100% but if you don't like me then I should move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

My old girlfriend... [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this girl liked me 4 about a year and I had 2 turn her down so many times but when I finally asked her out and liked her back she dumped me after a few weeks I think maybe a month now I think the reason she doesn't like me is cause she likes the fact that I like her and if she did decide...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

Just saw ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I just went to the going away party of my ex girlfriend's best friend. We were together for 2 years when she decided that she wanted a break. That was 7 months ago and now I miss her a heap. She is so beautiful but I just can't seem to flirt with her, even though I have no trouble flirting with...

View more questions Search