Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Takins21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 10:05 PM
    My daughter is 2 years old and she have no idea who her real father is.
    My daughter is 2 years old and she have no idea who her real father is. He only comes around 3 times out of a year.christmas, her birthday, and his birthday. Never hear from him any other time of the year. He don't pay child support. I have moved on with my life and married another man. I just want to know if I could get full custody of my daughter. And if so what are the chances of my husband adopting her. My husband and I have been together for 2 years. We got married on Dec. 9, 2009. He have been in my daughter life since she was 6months. He is the only daddy that she know. We have a house together. They get alone so very much. He wants to adopt her. I want that to.
    taoplr Posts: 415, Reputation: 144

Mar 21, 2010, 10:45 PM

The chances are excellent. You are providing a stable, loving home for her. Her biological father is not giving her anything, which says he doesn't want the responsibility. A judge will see that. There are public agencies that help people deal with your situation. Find out what has to be done and do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father has not been allowed to see his daughter in 6 years [ 79 Answers ]

I am seeking help for my son. He has tried for years to deal with this situation on his own at no avail. When he was 18 years old he moved out of the house into a roommate situation and they threw a party. A girl at the party decided to sleep with every guy in the house. She found my son passed out...

Will the judge ask who the real father of my daughter is? [ 4 Answers ]

I am going through a divorce and my soon to be ex husband is not my youngest daughters real father. We are going back to court to resolve that matter? Will I have to say who the real father is in court? I do not want my ex to know who it is. My fiancé wants to adopt her. So I know I will have...

Father! Marcelino montalvo. A daughter in need of her real father [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I now you hear this a lot but I am looking for my father.. I haven't seen him since I was a couple of months.. but when I was 16 and ranaway I saw him at the best buy in kendall Florida.. but I didn't say anything to him. I regret it and I just want him in my life. His name is marcelino...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

View more questions Search