Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuffyLaw2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 06:56 PM
    Cartoon with Baby, Robot, and Alien
    Can anyone tell me what's the name of the 90's cartoon network TV show with a baby, a robot, and an alien? Their ship is shaped like a bottle...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 07:07 PM

Fantastic Max

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Old (possibly japanese) cartoon about robot with a TV [ 1 Answers ]

As a kid I remember watching some weird cartoon about a blue robot with a screen in his stomach that could make things come to life from it. It was accompanied by a couple people and they went on some type of quest. I think it was a japanese movie. For some reason I remember having to cover my eyes...

Cartoon about a man in a robot suit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon that was out either in the 80s or early 90s. It was about a man that can go into a robot suit after using a crystal. He can only be in the suit for a max of a half our before he starts to turn bad. His crystal eventually gets broken and he uses a bigger...

Red Robot 80's, not a cartoon though [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know of a series that featured a group of spaceships traveling to an unknown destination that interlocked into the shape and mannerisms of a robot if and when trouble arose? It wasn't a cartoon but puppetry I'm thinking. Any help would be gratefully received

Alien robot movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie, 80's or 90's. A boy finds a alien robot. The boy can get inside and become the robot. Please Help:)

View more questions Search