Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizzlemoneymike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 02:33 AM
    Kids movie - 4 young boys go away on a camping trip...
    Movie that has 4 young boys go away on a camping trip, there is a scene were they talk about another friend that died... there's a scene with the 5 young boys signing at a talent show... this is a kids movie released in the 90s, I believe there was a part 2 of the movie also...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 07:44 AM

Little Marines
    Little Marines 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a thriller movie with a couple of young boys with powers and black eyes [ 1 Answers ]

A movie with a couple of boys with powers and black eyes at one part in the movie they made they car go invissble so police couldn't find them and one of the characters girl friend keeps dreaming about spiders

A movie about a group of kids that go camping [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie that I believe came out in the early 90's. It was about I think 3 boys that go camping near a river. They are 3 close friends and I believe they stop by a cemetery to remember a friend that died of cancer. They also build a cable to ride across the river......

The camping trip is cancelled! Had to leave due to infestation! [ 1499 Answers ]

The camping trip had to be abandoned!! The lodge has been overrun with these creepy, yet disturbingly cute critters! They weren't doing any harm at first but Sarah kept bringing them inside And they sent Sneezy's allergies into overdrive! Where are we going to go now!?

80's/early 90's movie with a group of young boys and the song "The Wanderer" [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that is about a group of young boys. I think the movie is about them and some kind of adventure type story. The only thing I remember is that the song "The Wanderer" made popular by Dion, is in the movie in a scene where one of the boys is pretending to shave in his...

View more questions Search