Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpums Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 04:10 AM
    Why am I not getting wet when having sex and do not orgasm either? I am 22 years old.
    Why am I not getting wet when having sex and do not orgasm either?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 05:43 AM

Anxiety about having sex because you don't orgasm and worry about performing is enough to dry you up vaginally. I can see why you are concerned. You may want to try KY jelly or Astroglide which are safe to use during sexual intercourse if you are too dry. Once you find that you are wet enough, you may actually start realizing how to enjoy yourself. Of course, you really must have a partner who is experienced, caring and patient enough to want to stimulate enough first so that you enjoy yourself. Can you bring yourself to orgasm by stimulating yourself ? Having an orgasm with a partner is not the end all and be all of being intimate, just being intimate with someone and giving them pleasure the best way you can may be a learning experience for you.

Tick
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 06:44 AM

Are you able to orgasm through masturbation?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 07:58 AM

Are you giving yourself enough time to get aroused?

If your mind is on other things than sex (such as the laundry, dishes, interuptions, etc.), your body won't be as likely to respond.
    tidus Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Feb 26, 2010, 06:51 PM

My ex girlfriend would orgasm however didn't create much fluid. However if she got a little drunk she would get wet I think its a lot to do with relaxing.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Feb 27, 2010, 09:02 PM

Yes much to do with relaxing actually. My fiancé just had a hystorectomy and can still get wet, not as wet but still. She realized that she needed to relax about it and mentally turn herself on. I know its maybe a little odd for you being so young but fantacise about someone you find irresistible while making love with your boyfriend until you get the hang of it and things should work just fine. Just remember its sex, just sex, everyone does it, and there is nothing to be tense about. Its natural and even biblical, so just enjoy your partner and enjoy the sensation. Hope it works out for you
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Feb 27, 2010, 09:04 PM

Also maybe try a little bit of manual self stimulation cause you know what your body likes. But if all else fails reach for the lube. Things will work themselves out in time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wet bed during sex [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am just married 2 month and I have had the most embarrassing time. When I I wet all over the bed. My husband is very embaraseed also. It don't smell like pee. What is happening? Please tell me what's happening Thanks ,sugargirl

To Wet for Sex [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyf have amazing sex but sometimes he can't he says its becoz I get sooo wet is the possible ? How can I stop it?

I can't have an orgasm during sex [ 5 Answers ]

I can masturbate and orgasm, I can receive oral and orgasm... but no matter what or who I can't orgasm during sex! I am very turned on by my husband but neither him nor any man I have ever been with before marriage can make me orgasm during intercourse. I have never got to experience that 'bout to...

I can't have an orgasm from sex [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I need some tips. I can give myself an orgasm no problem but when my boyfriend and I are having sex I have never had an orgasm and he has figured out that I am faking them. It is stressing him out and I fear it might mess up are relationship but I have never had an orgasm from having sex before...

Cannot orgasm during sex & it's been 5 years. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I've tried talking to my girlfriends about this but they just don't understand and get very judgemental. This is my story... my boyfriend and I are each other's firsts and have been dating for 5 years now. Problem is that I cannot seem to orgasm during oral sex or intercourse. I can...

View more questions Search