Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandy1149 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 02:42 PM
    I got a wirless keyboard/laser mouse have no instructions or disk to install.
    I have a wireless keyboard/laser mouse with no instructions or disk to load. How an I use this product?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2010, 02:58 PM
    Which maker is it from, as they normally have instructions, etc on their sites.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 18, 2010, 03:14 PM

Plug the USB transceiver in a USB port. Should just work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virtual laser keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to prepare a virtual laser keyboard for my laptop using ultrasonic sensors or Infrared range finder sensors using the support of arduino board. Can anyone help me how to do this and how to integrate it with my system keyboard.

Laser mouse and keyboard troubleshooting. Micro [ 3 Answers ]

I have a micro innovations wireless keyboard and laser mouse model no kb1045lsr. The mouse is working correctly. But the keyboard will do nothing. I have changed and checked the batteries. I have went into the control panel and under the keyboard and it states that the device is working...

Wireless keyboard/mouse [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine just bought a device that allows her to view everything her children are typing on the computer. It is suppose to plug into the usb port. The problem is that the mouse and keyboard seem to be connected to the same port.. if that makes sense... and when she plugs in the device it...

How did I install wirless [ 3 Answers ]

In Dell latitude D620

Using 1 keyboard and 1 mouse for 2 computers [ 2 Answers ]

I am using to machines (PCs) with 2 keyboards and 2 mouses. Is there a way to have only one mouse and a key board as I have to software to be used at one time?

View more questions Search