Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FreeByrd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 01:26 PM
    How can I preserve pulled teeth
    I have kept pulled teeth in isopropyl alcohol for years because I want to make a necklace from them but they are turning black. How can I either keep them the way they are now or make them white again. How can I preserve them for future use?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 04:37 PM
    I kept my wisdom teeth is a box for 20+ yrs until my new husband found them and thought I was crazy! Lol
    I don't think you have to keep them in anything to preserve them just keep them out of Coca Cola or vinegar!
    starvingstudent Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 08:41 PM

Use a solution of 1 part bleach to 9 parts water. And add a few drops of glycerol into the solution. This keeps the teeth hydrated and sanitized and white!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What becomes of pulled teeth? [ 18 Answers ]

Just curious, why are dentists so secretive about/unwilling to show you your own teeth that they pull? I ask because I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled by 3 different dentists at 4 different times and they all had excuses or reasons I couldn't even look at my own tooth. Reasons given: We already disposed...

My friend had all her teeth pulled, is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend had her teeth pulled on Thursday and is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel

I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled [ 28 Answers ]

I need to get my wisdome teeth pulled very soon. What should I expect? Will it hurt during? I;m not really all that worried about pain afterwards part, I'm afraid that if it hurts during I'll freak out or something. I'm scared. I've had teeth pulled before wheni was younger but they were baby...

Pulled over, pulled out of truck, truck searched, wrong guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend got pulled over this morning and was told to get out of his truck. The police then searched his truck (tore apart his truck, is what he said) and then they said "oh, sorry, we have the wrong guy". Is there anything he can do here? He has no criminal past (few speeding tickets)...

View more questions Search