Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wepethan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 01:38 AM
    How to know if your girlfriend likes someone else?
    All right me and my girlfriend both 12 started dating a few weeks ago but before that she like someone else and any time she saw him shed freak out but I haven't seen her for a few weeks but I'm just not sure about . We were having a conversation and her cousin brought him saying that that's what you always blame it on me even when you were talking to jack then she hung up. I am mad but I'm not sure if I should be or what this means cans someone please help
    lovebird120 Posts: 110, Reputation: 11

Jan 2, 2010, 01:40 AM

Why are you in a relationship at 12?

Jan 2, 2010, 01:41 AM

I meen like she said I was stupid and blamed her cousin and her cousin said she blamed her for all the stuff she said to the old crush which makes me think she still says things like I like you and other stuff I meen I'm not sure but could she be doing this I'm just not sure

Jan 2, 2010, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebird120 View Post
    why are you in a relationship at 12?
    I bet u were to. Can you answer the question?

Jan 2, 2010, 01:48 AM

I don't know the question confused me I think you left something out and in the question you said jake and then in the body of your question you said jack, are they the same people?

Jan 2, 2010, 01:48 AM

And actually my first boyfriend was in 8th grade.

Jan 2, 2010, 01:50 AM

Yea same person his name is jake she calls him jack and oh

Jan 2, 2010, 01:52 AM

Why haven't you seen your girlfriend for a few weeks if you barley started going out a few weeks ago? I don't know... does she still talk about jake/jack? Does she still freak out when she sees him? Does she still talk to him?

Jan 2, 2010, 02:02 AM

Winter break and she doesn't talk about him when I'm talking to her I don't know about any time else

Jan 2, 2010, 02:04 AM

When I like someone I can't stop talking about them no matter who its to, I think if she liked him then she would mention him to you a couple times, I don't really know another way than to see if she mentions him or talks about him or if when you see him pass by her see if she freaks out again...

Jan 2, 2010, 02:06 AM

Lright thank you ill see monday:)

Jan 2, 2010, 02:08 AM

No problem and good luck best wishes :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He has a girlfriend, but tells me he likes me on and off. What to do? [ 8 Answers ]

There's this guy who I met around 3 months ago, we became really great friends and we still are we love hanging out tgether and all that. And one day he said all these cute things to me things that guys would say to a girl if they were together. When that happened I was so confused, but I felt like...

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

I think my girlfriend likes someone else [ 8 Answers ]

I think my girlfriend likes someone else. She is always texting and talking about him. We have previously broken up about this. But every time I talk to her about it she denies it. What do I do?

My girlfriend likes someone else [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend who I have been dating for about 9 months is amazing, she lost her virginity to me, she loves me and I know it, I want to spend the rest of my life with her as she does with me. She just started college and she told me she had a little crush on a guy she sits next to in her music...

I think he likes me but he has a girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

A guy that I like has a girlfriend and I think he likes me. I had a swim meet today and wherever I went he followed shortly after. We talked a lot and played games and stuff with other team members. I asked if he was still going out with his girlfriend and he said I don't know in a rude "psh" way...

View more questions Search