Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelson4metal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 12:12 AM
    Movie. Man gets revenge while in prison. Released in 2009
    Trying to find the title to a 2009 release of an action movie. The story line is about a man in prison still capable of killing the people who sent him there.
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Dec 16, 2009, 05:39 AM

Law Abiding Citizen I believe!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's MOVIE racing/revenge [ 6 Answers ]

This was an 80's movie I do believe and I thought it starred charlie sheen when he was young but couldn't find anything on it> It started w/ him and his girlfriend getting into trouble and I believe they were killed and he comes back in his brothers image and races cars... it was a black car......

Looking for old movie about girl losing weight then seeking revenge [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie from the late 60's or early 70's in which an overweight college girl who after being in full body cast due to a car accident loses weight and comes back to get revenge on the people who wronged her. I remember a couple of scenes from the movie that might...

British Revenge Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title a low-budget British movie I saw a few months ago. A guy goes away to train with the Parachute Regiment in the Army and comes home to find that his brother, who has a mental disability, has been bullied in the extreme by people in his home town. His brother helps...

View more questions Search