Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 01:27 PM
    All I know is that we had five kids in the family and at one time or another (cause we always switched rooms) we all shared rooms, 4 bedrooms, five kids, and parents the rule was that the oldest got their own room. I never had any worries or thought of doing bad things or any of my brothers or sister doing anything to me. Wow, I never thought this would be a discussion. My son and daughter won't share a room because they don't really have to, but if they had to, I would not worry whether it was right or wrong, and I don't think they would either. I would mostly be worried that they would strangle each other. Or bicker themselves to death. Hahaha
    dnaakrs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Nov 24, 2009, 02:25 PM

I was told by the state of Va. 's DSS that by the age of 5 ys.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 07:30 PM

Closed,? Do people never look at the age of the threads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum age for brother and sister to share a bedroom [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a son who will turn 1 in November and a daughter who will turn 5 in November also, they both share a room as I live in a 2 bedroom flat Does anyone know the legall age of when they have to stop sharing as I am getting no help from my local council into transferring into a 3...

Brother-Sister Relation Broken [ 18 Answers ]

Dear askmehelpdesk.com, I have a serious relationship problem with my sister ever since she knows I molested her 5 years ago. She is 14, & I'm 15 when naïve incident happened, she stop talking & responding to me ever since the incident although we are still living in the same house. It's my...

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

Wedding brother and sister dance [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know of a song that a brother and sister can dance to in a wedding

Visitation/adoption of brother & sister [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23, married and a mother of 4. I have a brother and sister ( we share the same father) and want to know what my rights are for visitation/ custody of them. My father married a socialpath ( not their mother) and she has been maliciously tearing our family apart. The children are treated...

View more questions Search