Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divermvh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 06:12 AM
    Squeaky Dryer
    We have a 3 year old Dryer that has just started squeaking loudly. Is it the belt or the bearings?
    lea11173 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 12:47 PM

Speaking from experience with the same problem, mine just need to be lubed. I used the grease that doesn't drip when exposed to heat. The belt and bearings were fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squeaky GE dryer [ 3 Answers ]

My GE dryer is approximately 3-5 years old and it has a high pitched squeak. How can I fix this myself and not hire someone who will charge me an outrageous price?

Squeaky dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire dryer(which I have asked about a squeaking noise)i replace the drum glide cause the were worn all the way down. And also the belt cause it was cracked. Now it still squeaks but, here is what I don't understand. If I tap the dryer the squeaks stop. Now my dryer is in use now and...

Squeaky dryer [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone please help me fix my squeaky dryer. The dryer squeaks with every load of clothes, but as each load gets lighter from the drying, the squeak gets less and less. My dryer is a GE Profile Model no. DPSQ495ET5AA. The Serial no. is FS750375A. Please if you how to fix the problem and...

Squeaky dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer squeaks when I firststart it then it slowly stops. HELP

Squeaky Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Fridgidaire Gallery Dryer that has a high-pitched squeak. How can I fix this? How do you access the inside of the dryer? Thanks.

View more questions Search