Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    witchady14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 08:01 PM
    How can I get my boyfriend to want to have sex again after sex
    OK my boyfriend is 20 and I'm 19... I want to know what I can do to turn him on. ;)there are times that he's not in the mood and I can't get him in the mood. Also after sex I want to go again and he just cant. I try grabbing him and he gets hard and we start to have sex and he gets soft even while we are doing it. I don't know if it's that I'm not getting him excited enough or being sexy enough. I want to know how to really turn him on? Also how to make him want to have sex again ? And how can I make his orgasm more powerful? :confused: help
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2009, 09:01 PM

It sounds as if you boyfriend takes several hours to recover after orgasm. Why do you want to do it again? If you do not have an orgasm or two before he does, wanting more certainly makes sense.

Putting off his orgasm, making him wait, teasing him will cause him to have a more powerful one. Waiting several days between sexual episodes works too. Men are motivated by the exitement element more than the orgasm in most cases. Orgasm is fairly easy for them.

Why are you attempting to continue when he is clearly done?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 06:46 AM

Normal... we have to have time to recover after getting off. And that time can vary greatly from person to person, and even day to day. There is little you can do to change that.
    MsEmily Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2009, 12:07 PM

Men often take time to "recover" after having an orgasm. I recommend doing activities (like bring in a vibrator or clitoral stimulation) that will give you several orgasms and the ability to keep going when he's finished.

I agree with Simone that the key to a more powerful orgasm is usually prolonging the process before orgasm. Lots of teasing tends to do it. Although I wonder, does he want a stronger orgasm or do you want him to have one?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Perhaps the question is why you have to go again straight after sex, and not why he can't.

Why do you still feel excited? If the sex was satisfying then you should, ideally, feel relaxed and mellow. Granted, sometimes the appetite can be whetted and you want more, but if he can't then get yourself a vibrator and he can suck your nipples or stimulate you in some other way.
    jacobman2121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 05:59 AM
    Probably would help if you sucked on his again, like he would push you away! Easy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have sex about once a month, and I would like to do it much more than that. Before we started having sex, being physical with oral sex was not a problem. A year later, we cuddle, sleep together, kiss, and are physically close all the time, but when it comes to sex, he's 'too...

Why won't my boyfriend have sex with me? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now and have lived together for about 6 months. I'm 21 and he's 22, so at our young age, we shouldn't have any problem wanting to have sex or getting in the mood! Well, at least I don't have that problem. The first 5 months we were together, we...

Is my boyfriend gay? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for 3 years and I question whether he is gay and in denial? I don't want to stereotype but he has emotional detachment issues and social anxiety (of which once he quickly and abruptly walked out of a store when a gay person was serving him), he is quite manly but on the...

View more questions Search