Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenbrae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 12:43 AM
    Direct TV error message "check signal cable"
    Hi
    We had a power outage last night and when the power came back on, 2 of our 3 tvs were fine, but the 3rd isn't. When we turn it on we get a black screen with a blue box that says "check signal cable". I called Direct TV and they were no help!
    Thank you!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 27, 2009, 04:27 AM

If your equipment is purchased or rented from Direct TV then they are responsible for the equipment, and I think this would include the cable attached to your dish. They owe you an explanation and I think you should demand one.

I get exemplary assistance from Bellexpressvu when I have a problem, and I have three 2 TVs and two dishes, one for HD. They have troubleshooters who can give you advice on the phone and take you through a problem step by step while you are correcting an error.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook "Error on Page Message" [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me to fix the problem every time I use Facebook. Every time on the left side there is the message error on page. If I click on it the is the message: Line: 88 Char:69 'this.parent' is null or not an object Code: 0 Login | Facebook I have been trying to fix this sine 5 hours,...

Error message "Hidden Window" upon shutdown. [ 5 Answers ]

Error message "Hidden Window" upon shutdown.

Can't save web pages in IE7 Message "Unable to create ' . '. Unspecified Error" [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to add a new web age to my favourites in Internet Explorer7 in Windows Vista, I receive the message, "Unable to create ' ... '. Unspecified Error". Have I accidentally altered a setting or is there another explanation. I should appreciate help in fixing this.

Check signal cable error [ 2 Answers ]

OK here's the deal.. my dad took something out of my computer so I couldn't play games on it .Now I want to know what he took so I can buy it from a store.Anyone help please.I can still turn on my computer,hear a beep, feel the air coming out and my comp is pretty brand new so how old my comp is...

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

View more questions Search