Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john in rhode island Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Poodle won't eat
    I have been back and forth to vet and we are both confused my dog won't eat... He has lost a lot of teeth but this wasn't a problem all of a sudden he won't eat he does drink water. Doctor gave him a pain shot , I put him on pain pills and muscle relaxor from past problems he does show a bit of disk problem so we figured he was in pain. He developed blleding urin from this stuff and I stopped those meds... back to vet.. shot for antibiotic and pills twice a day.I have tried alll kinds of dog food because of his lack of teeth using a bullet to liquefy it even... any ideas??
    The WB Posts: 78, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2006, 10:12 AM
    Is this an old dog or a young dog? Certain problems are age related.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2006, 10:27 AM
    I would work with the vet a little more, and if no improvement before long, perhaps try a second vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my poodle pup to stop... [ 2 Answers ]

Pooping in her bed? He is crate trained but I put her in a restricted area during the day. She won't lay in her bed but she does poop in it :confused:. How do I get her to lay in the bed w/o pooping in it?

My poodle humped on my dashchund! [ 4 Answers ]

I've Never been so shocked! My poodle is 5 months old and my dashchund is 5 months still.. and they are both male! How could that have happened? Is my poodle GAY(! ) or he is just horny? I'm so distraught! :confused: :eek:

Dashunds and a Poodle Both In The House [ 7 Answers ]

Hi :) I am wondering, I both have a dashund and a mixed poodle in the house whom I loved so much. Will there be any peace around the house? I mean, they keep on playing and I often wonder if the other is jealous or something.. its crazy.. they both have separate feeding bowls but the other...

Mamary gland swelling in Female Poodle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female toy poodle who had puppies in December and her milk did not come in for 3 days. Consequently all the puppies died. Her mam glands did not go down and she then started leaking a pinkish fluid through the skin (not through the nipples). It has been 5 months now and 3 vets later, and...

Poodle Groomers [ 2 Answers ]

Hello out there to any who have the wonderful task of being a Poodle Groomer. I am now and have been for approximately 14 years and would love to hear from you. Interested in procedures for shaving poodle feet. Thanks

View more questions Search