Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickenfcker671 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 05:47 PM
    No show to court.
    If I don't go to court in wisconsin(siren to be exact) I live in the twin cities in Minnesota, will they extradite for a warrant? The charge is misdemeanor 3rd dui.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 17, 2009, 06:16 PM

Hello chicken:

Yes, they will.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2009, 06:40 PM

Really not that far away, most likely yes,

It is really a coin toss sometimes, we would often stop people who warrants of all sorts, we call it in, detain the person, and wait for the other state to tell us what they will do. It can often even come down to who is working when you get stopped, one supervisor may say yes bring them, another may say no for some reason.

Also if they stop you today and they say no, if they stop you tomorrow, they will still detain you and check again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What If I don't Show Up For My Court Date. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a credit card company that says they're going to "proceed legal action and take me to court for indebtness." When the day comes what if I don't show up in court? What happens then? What if I do show up, I don't have any money / assets what happens then?

If I don't show up in court, can I appeal? [ 4 Answers ]

If I don’t show up will the plaintiff win by default and if so can I appeal, if so what are the steps?

Can't show up in court, can I send a letter? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I communicate to the court that I can’t come to a trail in that other city at this time and can I send the court any kind of documention or letter concerning the case?

No Show at divorce court [ 3 Answers ]

What happens if plaintiff and defendant don't appear in divorce court?

Failure to show up for court [ 3 Answers ]

I understand that if you fail to show up for a court appearance that they issue a warrant for your arrest.Let's say the person decides to turn themselves in a year or sevaral years later... does this person face any additional consequences. Scenario: I was suppose to show up for court for...

View more questions Search