Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thoughtbender Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 11:55 AM
    Aqua-air v60 with a bad bladder.
    I have an aqua-air v60 with a bad bladder. Two questions. First, do you have any recommendations for replacements or are they all pretty much the same and I should just choose the lowest cost replacement. Second, what is the process for replacing one of these tanks? Thanks in advance!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 7, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtbender View Post
    I have an aqua-air v60 with a bad bladder. Two questions. First, do you have any recommendations for replacements or are they all pretty much the same and I should just choose the lowest cost replacement. Second, what is the process for replacing one of these tanks? Thanks in advance!
    Thry're all pretty much the same,( kind of difficult to add bells and whistles to a bladder tank).
    You replace a bladder tank simply by unscrewing the old one, Teflon Tape the threads and charge the tank with the correct pressure. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aqua Air V60 Ser GF9514 [ 6 Answers ]

I just moved to this location. When water is being used the unit switch goes on and off rapidly. I reset the on-off to 40-60 and it still does the rapid movement from on and off. Also, how do you check to see if the bladder is ruptured and how can you check the air in the tank? Can you use an air...

Aqua touring in 2009 [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have heard that Agua are touring this year in 2009. If you have any info on where they are touring, would you be able to let me know? Thanks =)

Aqua Rite, is it working or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a house with a swimming pool. The pool has salt generator. I just got the pool up working. The pool chemistry is correct now. I was puzzled by Aqua Rite salt generator and not sure it working or now. The salt generator is an older model, which doesnot have the digital read out. It...

View more questions Search