Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 02:53 AM
    Letter of introduction for industrial services to another companies
    Hy.
    I may use some help in finding samples of " Letter of Introduction " for industrial services to another companies.
    Thanks.
    Best regards.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 05:15 PM

Hi, nidra!

If you would like to post a draft of such a letter here, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, without putting any contact information in it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of letters of introduction. You could find one that's similar to the style that you want and then tailor it to fit your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Introduction Letter to Corporate Companies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I work as Rental Agent at a large Real Estate company. I would like to know how and what to write in my introduction letter to Corporate Companies, in the event if they do have employees or contract workers that needs accommodation in our area.

Introduction letter for mri services [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a introduction letter from administration to referring md's regarding new start up for mri services in their area.

Introduction letter about a new employee to other companies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been recently employed by a certain ICT company. I need a letter to introduce myself to other companies that get ICT services from my new company

View more questions Search