Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vibhorg2006 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2006, 01:27 AM
    Speak hesitations
    When there is social gathering 8-10 people I feel nervousness and scared to speak and don't find any word to speak.Infact I got bored and want to run away.How can be a leader of group
    Please help
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2006, 02:32 AM
    Why?
    Why do you feel this way?
    vibhorg2006 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2006, 03:42 AM
    I don't know what is the big reason,I feel it is related to mind and since childhood I was not in contact with social gatherings
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2006, 04:33 AM
    Have you ever thought of going to see a physcologist?
    Maybe this has something to do with your past and maybe you are not even aware of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone speak Tagalog? [ 15 Answers ]

I am fluent in tagalog and now that I'm back here in america, there is no one around that I can speak it with. I just want some simple conversation to keep it up.

Anyone speak spanish? [ 17 Answers ]

What does this mean? Losiento chica

Do I speak up or shut my mouth? [ 4 Answers ]

Myself and two other people are general assistants to our boss who owns a small private business. Lately, since school has started up (both high school and college), our hours we are able to work have shifted a bit. I am generally the morning person and work alone while the other two are in...

Anyone speak Latin? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there! Anyone speak latin (late latin similar to what was spoken during the middle ages)? I'm in need of a simple translation from "Master Archer" from english to latin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Deciphering men speak [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone First post here - lots of well informed people on this site so thought I'd ask! Broke up with ex couple of months back (his call after a row), we decided to be friends, stayed in touch via text yet never got round to meeting because he was always busy and put it off. Eventually I...

View more questions Search