Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happygirl09 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 23, 2009, 10:08 PM

Ben Wa balls are definitely used to strengthen the kegal muscles and can be used as a sexual stimulant as well. There are several different sizes and you should start with one the size of a larger marble. Just one though! The muscles in your uterus will contract to hold the ball in place. Do this while you're at home - vacuuming, in the shower, cleaning, etc. Once you don't feel you have any issues holding the ball in place, try two of them. Once you've mastered those, try a larger size and so on. Don't wear them out in public and not for any type of vigorous exercise because they may fall out. To get them out just spread your legs slightly and place your hand down there to catch them when they fall. Sometimes you may have to insert a finger but not often. They will not get stuck and they will not get lost.
    They can be stimulating for a man during sex as well but again, just start with one. Some men find it enjoyable and some do not.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 10:13 PM

Yeah, I'm not so sure what all the fuss is about, but if you Google Ben Wa Balls kegel, you'll see tons of articles and websites and even some videos that show you how to use these to "work out"
    Momoyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 11:44 AM

I have benwa balls and have used them for masturbation and during sex, for the "losing them" question, you can't. During sex it's actually a little funny, my ex told me while he and the benwa balls were in he could feel them moving around. Then with the legal it does help because with a little practice you can actually venture out with them in( as long as you muscles are strong enough). Finally getting them out I've realized it simplist to simply relax my muscles and walk around my house(gravity), but you could always prop you leg on something about as high as a foot stool and push as if you were in labor. Might not be very detailed but I hope it helps.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 11:56 AM

This post is over a year old.

Please watch dates when responding to threads.

CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Balls [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, just wondering... do men really get "Blue balls" and if so, what does this feel like?

Golf balls [ 1 Answers ]

How does a golf balls bounciness affect the distance that it will tarvel?

Probability of gum balls [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me solve this problem. I need to show my work and I'm not even sure where to start. Thanks in advance. A gum ball dispenser has 38 orange gum balls. 30 purple ones and 18 yellow ones. Using three quarters what is the probability that of the 3 gum balls obtained, exactly 1 will...

Heated up balls [ 3 Answers ]

kind of a random question: What kind of damage is possible if your balls remain at a higher than normal temperature for too long. I often sit with my laptop directly on my lap for extended periods. I'm wearing clothes at the time but afterwards I can feel that my balls are pretty heated from...

View more questions Search