Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bgappleton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 03:21 AM
    Finding My State Tax ID Number
    I am a small business applying for an account with a vendor. I have a federal tax id number they are asking me for my state tax id number I have never had to supply one before how do I find it
    upat245 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 09:27 AM

Look on any of your companies state tax or quarterly reports, (EMPLOYER ACCOUNT NO.) is how mine shows up. From California
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 03:50 AM

Hi, bgappleton!

I just moved your question to this topic area out of Small Business, in the hopes that it will get noticed more by our Tax Experts.

I do note that you've already received one helpful answer already.

Thanks!
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Most states require that you have a separate tax ID number with the state.

A phone call to your state's tax office should put you on track to getting one. Many will issue you a state tax ID number over the phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the next number in series [ 4 Answers ]

Which Number should come next: 8,-7,-22,-37, The options given as answers are: 1. 191 2. 291 3. 141 4. 1910 I would think the answer...

Finding the missing number when the average is known [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know if there is an easier way to solving this problem. Three homes on Lavender Lane recently sold for an average price of $89,000. Two of the homes sold for $95,000 each. What is the price of the third home? Answer: I know that $95,000 + $95,000= $190,000 If I use random...

Finding address of a mobile number [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one please tell me how to find out the address of the mobile number in uk. We have the mobile number.

Finding the number of moles [ 1 Answers ]

Calculate how many moles of the second reactant would be required to react completely with 5.00 mol of the first reactant. C2H6(g) + O2(g)--->CO2(g) + H2) (g) I have about a dozen of these for homework. Been working on them for hours Can anyone help?

View more questions Search