Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crush1686 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Florida point system
    I have read document after document and I cannot find the information on how many points grand theft of a building and burglary would be. My boyfriend also has a prior felony conviction in another state (3rd degree receiving stolen property) and I know that would be counted in addition to the other two crimes but I just want to know if this all equals up to more than 44 points because I am from Pennsylvania and I really don't want my boyfriend to be extradited and imprisoned all the way down in Florida.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 02:10 PM

Once your boyfriend gets to Florida his attorney will present this to him showing him how many months he will be locked up in Stark. The point system you refer to is not readily available online that I am aware of. I used to work in criminal attorney's offices in Ft Lauderale and this particular formula was not readily available to anyone except the attorneys or DA's office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting forced hot air system to baseboard heating system [ 1 Answers ]

When considering converting from forced hot air to baseboard heat, is it possible to just add piping / water boiler / baseboards and do nothing with the forced hot air system (use it for AC) ?

Transferring Brinks Alarm System to Non-Monitored System [ 5 Answers ]

I understand that when you cancel your Brinks-monitored security system that they come and remove their equipment (which you apparently don't own) or you can buy all their equipment for $500. The equipment removal exposes unpainted walls and previously-covered holes. Is it possible to install a...

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

View more questions Search