Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexiiloveslife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend?
    Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea what to do because his girlfriends usually last for only a few days and he is one to be a player buutt he's reeaallyy popular :)... pleeaasee help me! I'm so confused!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 09:49 PM
    So you're wondering if you should wait for the ex?

... why would you wait for a guy who dumped you and then got with another girl so quick?

And why would you get with another guy knowing that you're not over your ex?

... take time to get over the ex, and just spend time with family and friends, and take a break from dating.
    tatiana_nancy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiiloveslife
    well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd i just found out that he still likes me but i dont know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and i also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but i have no idea what to do becuase his girlfriends usually last for only a few days and he is one to be a player buutt hes reeaallyy popular :) ....pleeaasee help me! im soo confused!!
    You I don't think you should go out with him sorry but why would you want to go out with a player? Plus if he liked you then why would he break up with you in the first place? I don't know... do watever you want but I wouldn't...
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 24, 2008, 12:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiiloveslife
    well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd i just found out that he still likes me but i dont know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and i also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but i have no idea what to do becuase his girlfriends usually last for only a few days and he is one to be a player buutt hes reeaallyy popular :)....pleeaasee help me! im soo confused!!
    So you want to risk having sex with a trash guy whose popular in high school and becomes a maggot once in college?

I was a popular student in high school, but I wasn't a player.
    When I went to university, I was treated really nicely and respectfully.

What goes around, comes around.

Think twice before making a decision here.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Aug 24, 2008, 03:33 PM
    To be honest, neither of these guys sound like a great choice.
    The ex who dumped you for another girl, or the "player."

I think you should take your time, and find a better candidate to play the role of 'boyfriend.'
    gorqeousGoldY Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 12:12 PM

I think you should move on from you ex boyfriend... because obviously he's an "ex" for a reason... and the guy who's a player... you can:

1. Stay away
    2. Date him and see what happens. If he tries to get in your pants, the you know he only want you for sex.

So yea... if I was you... I would just move on... and find someone else.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 2, 2009, 02:32 PM

The new guy being really popular is not enough reason to date him... its actually enough reason for you not to date him. Because when not if he dumps you EVERYONE will know. You'll just be added to his list of girls he's conquered.

Also your ex boyfriend is your ex boyfriend for a reason. There is something about him you cannot tolerate. So just because you 2 broke up and now he likes you again doesn't mean you should date him again. Whatever broke you 2 up the first time will break you 2 up again.

Find someone genuine who cares about you and be patient.
    reflectgrl2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 07:40 PM

The best thing to do is forget about your ex boyfriend and move on. An ex is an ex, if you know the definition of an ex boyfriend then you would understand that you are through. Its not healthy to get back together, trust me I know from experience.
    Now as of for this new guy you have your eye on, just go for it. Never listen to what other people say, just do what you feel is best. If you like him this could be good for you, and a great way to get over your ex boyfriend. Just give the guy a chance. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

My boyfriend has a low IQ. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a much lower IQ than I do. It is really affecting our relationship. He does not have general life skills. I can't take him to nice places. He can't help my kids with difficult homework. I thought I loved him, but now that I have really figured this out, I am having a horrible...

How to get my ex boyfriend bak? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how can I get ma ex boyfriend bak cz we broke up about a week ago. I need him you know. He dumped me I suppos cz he thot I was cheatin on him cz I went cinema with anatha lad. I need help help me

I need help with my ex boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here I go Im now in 8th grade.And I got with Vegas in 6th grade and dumped him over a stupid reason.The thing is do you think its to late for me to get him back?My friends and family say that he still has feelings for me because he always stares at me.but Im don't know how to tell him that I...

View more questions Search