Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jun 26, 2008, 07:54 PM
    what to get my 22 yr old boyfriend for his birthday.
    I need good ideas!
    he's fixing to deploy in about 6 months, so I want the birthday present to be special.
    but, not TOO special like what I'm gong to do for when he leaves.

someone give some SEXY ideas. To maybe turn up the heat for his birthday!.
    =]
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 26, 2008, 08:01 PM
    The sexy is something I imagine will not be a surprise to him. Why don't you try and think of something he really likes, that he would not buy for himself. Or something tangible that he can take with him ? A man's style locket with your picture ? A cigarette lighter engraved with an "I love you" message. I think something very personal that shows the love you have for him. He will remember your nights together anyway.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 11:12 PM
    It's not sexy, but if you want to give a soldier something he'll keep on him at all times, go to a weapons shop and buy him the nices Swiss Army knife you can, the kind with multiple tools and such. Have it personalized. He'll carry it with the whole time he's deployed.
    mimi03 Posts: 201, Reputation: 45

Jun 27, 2008, 12:14 AM
    I like to think of a theme for birthdays for me it's easier, Last year I went with the "favorite things" theme.
    I got my guy a cheesecake (instead of cake) which he loves, a really nice Jimi Hendrix shirt because he LoveS him (he still gets compliments on it every time he wears it), Men's health subscription because it was the ONLY thing he would read at the time (and it's a gift that keeps on giving) and to top it off I did a strip tease that night to 'Foxy Lady' (Jimi of course)

He LOVED it and now the pressure's on to top it off this year! Lol... His exact words were: "I dont think you could have done any better! I loved it and I guess I'd better start planning for your birthday, huh?"

It's a inexpensive idea but shows thoughtfulness... you know him best so just think of the things he loves and plan the gift(s) around that! It doesn't have to be a -huge flat screen TV- to be a nice gift/birthday, Just be sure that the day is ALL about him and keep it fun!

Hope this helps ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

He and I have been going out for 6 months this wednesday and he is the most amazing guy ever. He is a year younger than me but hey, age is only a number. But his birthday is on the 29th of this month and I have NO CLUE what to get him and he won't tell me anything except that he wants to see me. I...

What to get my boyfriend for his birthday [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up within the next couple of months and I have no idea what to get for him. I'd like to do something with him rather than just give him something to unwrap. Any ideas?

What Do I get for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are so hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search