Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    em4454 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2006, 04:10 PM
    Help! I hate my new hair dyed colour!
    Please can someone help me!! I dyed my hair this afternoon to a dark browny colour and at first I liked it but after a wile I saw it was just awful!! Its made me cry for ages because of it and I really need someone's help! I've been looking on the internet and people are saying I shouldn't try 'stripping' my hair because it will ruin it, but can I buy some loreal hair dye remover? I need help! I don't know what to do!! I really don't want to go out of the house with my hair like this! Please someone tell me how to remove my permanent hair dye from my hair!! I need it removed because it is too dark to have anything else done to it! Any suggestions, please! X
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 12, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Em4454, a color remover is needed to remove the color. However, when you use a color remover, you will have to re-color your hair with another color. Dark hair dyes are very difficult to remove. You may need to apply a color remover more than once. If you are lightening or darkening your hair color more than three shades, it is best that you have your hair done professionally.

Apr 13, 2006, 01:40 AM
    Thank you so much! I really appricate you replying 2 my help thing! I didn't think anyone would!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 13, 2006, 10:56 PM
    No problem, emy. I would have answered your question sooner, but I was away on vacation.

Apr 14, 2006, 05:50 AM
    Lucky u!! Anyway thanks and if I can help you with anything just ask and ill give it a go!!
    wortho-x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 12:43 PM

I have the same problem as you , I'm a natural light brown and fancied a change I went 3 shades darker and its just too dark for me , now all I think about is what have I done to my hair , I really really need help but my hairs that long its going to take years to grow out can someone help me pleaseeee!!
    vpl222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 04:04 AM
    Try using lemon juice mixed with a good conditioner. Leave on for at least one hour then condition well. It really does work but you must keep on using a good conditioner afterwards as your hair might become dry.
    Good luck.
    niggahigga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 07:14 AM
    Try using loreal 62e. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Argh I recently dyed my hair black, my natural hair is blonde and I'm getting the worst regrowth already, and soon ill be going on roccatain(spelt something like that) and I really want to get rid of it because while I'm on the med I will have my formal... :eek: and I won't be able to do anything...

Change shade of dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I do really need a good advice how to get rid of orange shade of my dyed hair. My natural haircolor is dark ash blond and I wanted to get light ash blond so I bought a color at a store that said "extra ash blond", expecting nice white sandy blond. But!! I am light orange! :eek: I went to...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Hair dyed unevenly [ 2 Answers ]

My natural color is medium/dark brown. I've been highlighting my hair for about 4 years, then dyed it all over a light brown about a month ago. I didn't like how it turned out, so about a week ago I used a demi-permanent dye that is very close to my natural color. I love the color, but the only...

Highlight too dark dyed hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair a light ash brown and it is really dark, esp. since I am a dark blonde normally. Should I wait for it to fade and continue to get funny looks from friends OR should I put some highlights in to break up the all over brown? I have only washed it once and underneath this new...

View more questions Search