Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DamperDoc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 06:37 AM
    What is the standard length of a full size metal frame bed slat?
    I am installing a metal frame bed and the box spring I am using had to be cut in half to install it on our third floor. Now we are moving to the second floor and I need to know the slat size for an existing metal frame.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 19, 2008, 07:34 AM
    DamperDoc, what size bed is it, twin,queen,king,doubleking, etc. and even if we know that, I don't know how we could tell you the slat size.
    DamperDoc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    DamperDoc, what size bed is it, twin,queen,king,doubleking, etc. and even if we know that, I dont know how we could tell you the slat size.
    The subject line lists a Full Size (or double bed)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure 70's or 80's children's full length Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

It was a full length cartoon movie, I can only remember a minimal part of the plot, but I was hoping someone had stored this little bit of information away somewhere. The point I can remember, the main character needed something to save a sub character and is told he can get some kind of...

Antique full size head and footboard retrofitted/adapted to queen frame and mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased an oak headboard and footboard that is turn of the century and for a full size bed. It came with siderails and slats for the box spring and mattress set. I would like the headboard and footboard, which are each tall and heavy to rest on the floor and be secured to my queen size...

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Ceramic tile finish edge next to sliding door metal frame [ 1 Answers ]

How do you finish the edge of ceramic tile next to edge of metal frame sliding door? Do you butt the edge of tile to edge strip or leave 1/4 inch gap for grout? William rossbach

View more questions Search