Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    typolisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:26 AM
    I am just the same! I know that is no help but it might make you feel a little better. I am 29 and really want to settle down but after a few dates I start feeling bored and icky and I can't make myself want to stay with them so I start acting like a ***** and pushing them away. I don't WANT to do this. I WANT to get married and have kids. So why can't I stay happy with a guy? I always start thinking what is wrong with them even when I thought they were wonderful just days ago!! It's really horrible and don't just say we are boring or *****es because if we could change we would :( Just tell us how to change. X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Women who get bored of men easily [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im 22 years old, university student in special education and I work as a psychoeducator. I would describe my love life as a soap opera... im not joking crazy stories that you see in movies... I have a hard time to get attached to someone... and I usually get bored easily of men after a...

Why do guys have to be so easily satisfied but so difficult to figure out! [ 1 Answers ]

All right, so I like this kid right? And he confuses me, its like every time I think we're getting close, and he possibly likes me, he tells me about some other girl, that first of all he just met, he doesn't really know her, he's never met her! And it crushes me every time! I hate it! I want to...

Why do I get fed up of guys who like me easily [ 1 Answers ]

I don't really know wots wrong with me.If I meet a guy now, average looking kind of cute & I'm attracted to him,I`ll really like him even though I know he likes me 2 without saying it and he`s going to ask me out sooner or later.I might even go as far as encouranging him.bt as soon as he`s...

View more questions Search