Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a1b2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Why do I get fed up of guys who like me easily
    I don't really know wots wrong with me.If I meet a guy now, average looking kind of cute & I'm attracted to him,I`ll really like him even though I know he likes me 2 without saying it and he`s going to ask me out sooner or later.I might even go as far as encouranging him.bt as soon as he`s responding as in coming around asking me out or he`s telling me stuffs like he likes me,what a wonderful person I am, bla bla bla, I get irritated,he`ll nt be attractive to me again,I`ll start thinking less of him.this happens all the time. Or if a should notice a very good looking guy around me,I`ll do every thing to get his attention,& when I do,I'm nt interested in him any more,I`ll now realise he`s not really Good looking,can be the footwear dt will just put me off completely. But if I like a guy(bf) and he doesn't like me, I`ll go all out to get him it`s like ill go crazy if I don't get him,bt when we are bk I don't miss him dt much. Help I really need insight as to what is wrong
    RebelWithACause Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by a1b2
    i dont really knw wots wrong with me.If i meet a guy now, average looking kinda cute & im attracted to him,i`ll really like him even though i knw he likes me 2 without saying it and he`s going to ask me out sooner or later.i might even go as far as encouranging him.bt as soon as he`s responding as in coming around asking me out or he`s telling me stuffs like he likes me,wot a wonderful person i am, bla bla bla, i get irritated,he`ll nt be attractive to me again,i`ll start thinking less of him.this happens all the time. or if a should notice a very good looking guy around me,i`ll do every thing to get his attention,& when i do,im nt interested in him any more,i`ll now realise he`s not really Good looking,can be the footwear dt will just put me off completely. but if i like a guy(bf) and he doesnt like me, i`ll go all out to get him it`s like ill go crazy if i dont get him,bt when we are bk i dont miss him dt much. help i really need insight as to wot is wrong
    You lik to be chased. You love da attention an the knowing that you are temptin someone. You might find them attractive but not actually lik them. Lik I said, you lik da chase.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I let him down easily. [ 2 Answers ]

I went ice-skating with these to lads the other day and one told me that the other fancies me. I've been out with him before but I don't like him that way anymore. I don't like being straight with lads by just telling them I'm not interested . How do I tell him nicely, without upsetting him? ...

Why does she gets angry easily? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been dating for the past 3 years and yet she easily gets angry over little things (either relevant or not). Why do I do?

How do I let him go easily? [ 18 Answers ]

I need to break up with my boyfriend. What should I do? He'd go to pieces!

View more questions Search