Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty_got_skills Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 06:34 AM
    I'm a worried teen
    Im 15, I got my first period when I was 14 and I had it regularly for about 4 months then I became sexualy active and I stopped getting it. I was pregnant when I was 14 but I had a miscarrige. And a couple weeks ago I had unprotected sex and I've done it 6 times without a condom. I haven't had my period in over 6 months, so I can't use that as an indicator. I get nausous throughout the day, sharp pains in my lower abdamon, I'm tired, and I'm more moody. What do you think the chances are that I'm pregnant again?:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 01:59 PM
    It sounds like you could be pregnant. This best thing to do is take a pregnancy test, but try not to worry as you will feel worse. There might be a medical reason for you not having periods, go and see your doctor. Can you talk to your mum or a friend about this, a problem shared is a problem halfed.
    shorty_got_skills Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 02:01 PM
    My mom would be disapointed in me for this happening again and my friends don't support teen pregnancies so I'm scared to mention it.
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 2, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Being scared to mention it won't go away. You are very young, and you should have learned your lesson the first time. Take a test, and find out. If you are pregnant, then you have no one to blame but you and you partner.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 08:23 AM
    If you are doing grown up actions (having sex) you have grown up consequences (getting pregnant). That means you need to act like a grown up and take responsibility for your actions. Take a test, find out if you are pregnant and move on from there.

But please remember abortions are not a form of birth control. If you continue to have sex you need to be on the pill, the shot or some other form. Also, birth control does not protect you from STD's.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 3, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    If you are doing grown up actions (having sex) you have grown up consequences (getting pregnant). That means you need to act like a grown up and take responsibility for your actions. Take a test, find out if you are pregnant and move on from there.

But please remember abortions are not a form of birth control. If you continue to have sex you need to be on the pill, the shot or some other form. Also, birth control does not protect you from STD's.
    Settle down there, let us not play the martyr.

This thread is about helping a confused teen.

To the original post.

Being pregnant at your age doesn't warrant an abortion.
    Considered you'd be roughly past 20 weeks, you cannont abort the child anyway.
    Take what may be inside you and make the best of it, better yourself with learning about pregnany and motherhood.

It is very important that you are having an ultrasound and blood test to confirm positive pregnancy and progression of the baby.

If you are not pregnant, take it as a lesson. I'm not here to judge you but as someone said above, "don't use abortion as a form of birth contol".
    A positve pregnancy result is a baby, a baby grows into a child, a child which is what by law you are still considered. I'm sure you can empathise from here.

I hope you get the answers you are looking for, just please, put the baby and yourself first, this is all that matters.
    *HUGS*.

ASH
    (19yr old Mother). ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen sex [ 63 Answers ]

I like to check in on my daughter's my space from time to time. There was never anything worth getting fired up about. I was just on and read a conversation she had with a boy about what they were going to do sexually the next time they were going to see each other. I felt sick. She is only 14 and...

Teen pregnancy [ 14 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and pregnant. Am I considered an adult and can I make my own decisions?

Teen music [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 year old step-son listens to a variety of hip-hop and rock music. I have noticed that most of the songs have horrible words and talk about sex, drugs, driking, etc. Is this OK or should we put a stop to this? We have talked with him before and his reply was "but all the songs are like that"...

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search