When she was dating the singer seal back in the days

When she was younger

And now
    lightgirl Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2010, 09:52 PM
    You can see the difference
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Jul 9, 2010, 11:39 AM
    That last picture is definitely airbrushed though. But I agree... she definitely lightened... even if went with the argument that she use to have a tan... than why wouldn't she have it now... Her Tyra Show was filming in LA until not too long ago. There's still sun there... doesnt add up. There are days on the Tyra show wehere she REALLY looks light... Makeup can help but so does lightening.

[QUOTE=lightgirl;2427689]when she was dating the singer seal back in the days

When she was younger

And now
    [/QUOTE
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Jul 9, 2010, 02:21 PM

@ Lightgirl: Where did you find those pictures? Girl, the first one is like obvious.com. It looks like she began lightening her face and was able to apply a lighter make-up but didn't begin lightening the rest of her body yet.

@Caramel1989: I agree completely. I think people just have trouble with being in denial. Lol.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jul 10, 2010, 01:37 AM

I think she is peeling her skin max.. She was lighter as a girl on fresh prince..

I don't know why people keep saying she is lightening... she is light brwon to begin with.. sure she mussbe taking care of her skin with treatments... like peels and others.. but she isn't lightening at all
    africa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 09:29 AM
    Definitely a bleacher... what a hypocrite, she's so false!!
    blossombird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Well I'm from suburbial Florida and skin lightening is common.It lightens the skin from underneath and not the surface to its lightest undertons, while the top layer is untouched but treated with a mild enzyme peel before the procedure.The skin is lightest in light, weather natural or artificial lightening.The procedure makes the skin more able to absorb light.The brighter the light, the lighter the skin especially in photos.The skin becomes really try though so it has to be moisturized especially with liquid bronzers that tan the skin and adds depth.The prosedure is done it medical spas.
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Feb 6, 2013, 11:31 PM
    What is the procedure called? I'm interested.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Sounds scary to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pilot is lighting on home heater but no hot air and pilot is lighting but it continue [ 0 Answers ]

Here is my problem The hot air is not coming out from a/c ven Heat was working two days ago Pilot works but it starts then goes out or low then starts again but gas to burner doesn't start main burners for heater Tried circuit breaker and on/off switch and pilot screw adjust which did not...

The Tyra show [ 6 Answers ]

How can Tyra Banks be a good talk show host, when she is one of the most judgemental women on TV? Why does she feel the need to attack her guest, just because they are her opposite?

View more questions Search