Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raveenaexpress22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Bio claire
    I would like to know the side effects of bio claire crème and lotions?
    ?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 13, 2007, 03:28 PM
    I have used the Bio claire HQ free cream on my legs. At first, it really lightened my feet and legs and then I noticed at the back of my knees that I could see my veins and the skin felt quite sore. Thought this may have happened because this area is constantly being bent and the cream is really absorbed here.

I read on another forum that someone else experienced this kind of thinning of the skin. I stopped using the cream for a while and my legs went back to normal, but not sure what ingredients could have caused this kind of thinning.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 05:13 PM
    All skin lightening cause skin thinning
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Sure do all strong skin lighteners thin the skin
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 16, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Skin lightening is not thinning your skin, your skin is just becoming lighter and therefore you're seeing your veins more.

Contrary to popular belief, more melanin does NOT = thicker skin.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 20, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Just to make it clear about my own experience. I definitely saw thinning of the skin as my skin became tender and slightly sore. It wasn't just a case of my veins showing up because my skin appeared lighter. I alleviated this problem by reducing the frequency of the usage of the bio claire.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 02:06 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When using bio claire does your.. [ 6 Answers ]

When u use bio claire oil and cream mixed together does your skin peel?

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio claire soap [ 3 Answers ]

Bought this yesterday from eBay, from someone in the uk as the only other place I could find it from was usa, got the soap without the hyq for £1.99 and lotion for £6.99, did not see the oil on there. Would I need the oil? How do I use the soap and lotion? Any uk users, where do you buy these...

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

View more questions Search