Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug485 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 06:59 PM
    My cat keeps vomiting
    My cat has been vomiting for the past 24 hours.. Especially when she eats. She has been on the same type of cat food for years. What should I do.
    whoaitspris Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jun 8, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug485
    my cat has been vomiting for the past 24 hours.. Especially when she eats. She has been on the same type of cat food for years. What should I do.
    Your kitty might have heartworms. You need to take her to the vet asap. A common sign of heartworm disease in cats is vomiting. The cat might also be a little less active and develop a picky appetite and she might cough and have trouble breathing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is vomiting [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 year old cat started vomiting hairballs on Wed and Thursday. He would eat a little white meat tuna, but then throw it up too. He wasn't eating his dry food at all. I took him to the vet on Friday and his blood tests came back fine and he doesn't have a fever. They gave him fluids Friday...

Cat vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old male farm cat that lives strickly indoors. I also have 2 other cats that live indoors as well. I would from time to time find a small amount of vomited food in the house. Over the last 2 months he has become very regular with vomiting, but it started as food, went to a...

My cat keeps vomiting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I have a 14 year old female cat and she started vomiting yesterday afternoon,we thought it maybe a furball,but she has not vomited a hairball,she has been wretching and now has a sore throat and keeps gulping,she is hungry but when I give her food she vomits it straight back up and cannot keep...

Cat vomiting/diarrhea [ 2 Answers ]

My cat got a rabies shot today around 12:30pm, around 5:30pm she started vomitting and having diarrhea. Is this because of a reaction to the shot, and will it pass, or should I be more worried? She is very alert and doesn't seem to be sick other than now she has vomitted about 5 times and has...

My cat keeps vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there Please could someone help,I have an 8 yr old black cat who has been vomiting since Sunday evening at least 4-5 times a day.I usually give her tinned meat with a few dried biscuits on top for her meals.on Sunday I gave her a saucer full of dried biscuits as a treat.later that...

View more questions Search