Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheese_eating_monkey Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 04:29 PM
    What was this asian film called?
    I remember watching this film as a kid, I'm not sure whether it's Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc... but its definitely asian.

It's a similar style to the whole crouching tiger hidden dragon genre, but was made a while ago possibly 90's or even 80's.

All I rember is that there are people who were fighting with swords and magic... subtitled of course!

Any ideas??
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jun 5, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Storm riders?
    Cheese_eating_monkey Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 08:53 PM
    No... I thought that at first but Storm riders is a bit too recent.

The style of the film is similar to storm riders though, just a lot earlier but still in the over exaggerated (wuxia pien style) moves. I think it was made early 80's, around the time of a film called Zu: warriors from the magic mountain, which is very very similar to this film I can't remember the title of.

The most prominent memory I have of is this one fight scene where the characters are jumping around all over the place... very crouching tiger hidden dragon. Its at night and outside so its dark and some of the characters are able to summon magic to fight. This one character seems to invoke some spirit or magic which allows him to kind of inflate/grow and morph into this huge magical creature!

its very random... but I can't get it out of my head!
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Is there a man that is tied with chains on a giant rolling stone?
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Is most of the movie plot centered on a magic sword that different warring factions are trying to obtain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

What is this old animated film about a dog in a farm called? [ 1 Answers ]

This film was about a fat white or yellow dog, that went to a farm. He wore a tie and walked on two legs. He had a friend, which was a border collie (Black and white, I believe) and he liked this collie dog, who was pretty. Later, in the end of the movie, the fat dog and the collie had puppies. It...

South Asian Manners [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is in no way meant to be a racist thread, I am genuinly curious about this... I've noticed that the majority of posts coming from this area of the World are devoid of any manners, i.e. they do not say please or thank you. The posts are like "I WANT THIS ANSWER, I WANT IT NOW" ...

American Married to Asian can I claim my wife? [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American married to a Filipino... We were married May 27, 2006 in the Philippines... She is still in PHi awaiting spousal visa and has never been to USA... All of my income was produced in USA... Can I claim her as a dependent? Thank you for your input

View more questions Search