Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confused-about-life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 01:24 PM
    I need an answer
    I'm going to be 16 this year. My boyfriend on the other hand is in his 20's and has asked me to marry him. My mum has sad its OK but I don't know what to do. Should I get married so early in life. Or should I wait a little bit longer. I love him and would do anything for him and he feels the same. It's the real thing.. bu what should I do??
    PLEASE HELP
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
    If this was the real real thing, you would not be asking if you should wait. I think you should wait and see how you feel at 18. Might be quite a bit different than now. Might be the same, but the two years in maturity will make a good difference.

Why does you Mom say it is okay? Did she get married young? Is she hoping you will then be settled down and in your own home with your husband?

Just my opinion, and others will differ, but waiting is a good idea. If something is this real, it will remain real.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 5, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Sorry, you are 15 and your mother is OK with you marrying a 20 something guy? OK.maybe I bring mine up wrong, but I believe after my son is 21 he can do what he pleases, there's no way he would be getting married at 15 that's for sure.
    At 15 you do not know what REAL love is, and no I am not getting at you, and yes maybe I am showing my age, but there is so much more to getting married than love... theres bills to pay, there's jobs to find and hold down to pay those bills, there's arguments and tears, cheating, lying, pregnancy scares... yes there's all the good times too... I wish I could go back to being 15, there's a million and one things I would do differently, but I cant, nobody can, so make full use of your childhood before its too late, there's plenty of time to get married, but 15 is too young, in my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who has an answer? [ 12 Answers ]

I have an ex boyfriend that has recently been associating with my friends, where he knows I go when I go back home. (he is married and so am I); and kind of giving hints that he still cares. The story is I had a detailed dream about him, and a few days later, my mother (who is a realtor) called me...

I'm Need an answer! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, Im 19yrs old, And I think I might be pregnant! Two weeks ago I started to get light Headed and feel faint. I was getting headaches, and stomach aches. I thought I had the flu, But then my laundry soap made me sick to smell it. So I took a test and it was a negative. Then later in...

Will someone Answer This . [ 5 Answers ]

How do I seriously report a slumlord ??? This lady has lost her goddamn mind!! We live in an apartment , that has 3 floors and we don't even have ANY , Maintenance at all whatsoever. No building plumber , no organized parking , no Janitor , no nothing . Every time there is a problem we have...

Answer [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know if I can give up my parental rights to a child that I don't know or ever seen and if I do will I have to pay child support, I'm not try to cope out on my child

What is the answer? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a math apaper for homework! It is soooo confusing! It is 15x14 in the distributive property!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search