Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gschwager Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Light Bulb Enclosure Broke
    The white glass circular light bulb enclosure on our Hampton Bay ceiling fan, Serial Number 002817 D broke and we would like to replace it so everyone does not have to look at our light bulbs.

How can I order this enclosure so our family room won't look so shabby? It looks like the diameter is eight inches in length.

Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 28, 2007, 10:13 AM
    If Home Depot does not have, Try new light kit or yard sale. Ebay?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 28, 2007, 02:30 PM
    You can also try contacting Hampton Bay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bulb for Hampton Bay ceiling fan [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I bought a Carriage House II Hampton Bay ceiling fan on Friday. One of the bulbs included with the fan doesn't work. The box says 40 watt max. I went back to Home Depot today (Monday) and they don't carry this particular light; they have a 60 watt. It has a candelabra base but the...

Light bulb broke in ceiling fan [ 5 Answers ]

A light bulb blew in my son's ceiling fan. When my husband went to replace it the bulb shattered and the silver metal surrounding it, flakes off when we try to untwist the bulb. The metal is almost like foil now and when you try and turn the base of the bulb it will not budge. If you try to turn it...

Hampton bay ceiling fan with light [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get the globe off the ceiling fan to change the lightbulb? It does not seem to unscrew from the bottom.

Changing light bulb - Hampton Bay Romano Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the light bulb on a Hampton Bay Romano ceiling fan? Fan came with the house but no manual. I tried to turn the light pan but it will turn for a couple revolutions then... nothing? Thanks.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan light [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find a replacement bulb for a ceiling fan I purchased at Home Depot a (hampton bay). The bulb is a mini spiral fluorescent with the writing on the side being--PLS13 Warm White, it has 4 pins. And is the push in type. Thanks

View more questions Search