Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyblonde430 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 10:58 AM
    My boyfriend never initiates either
    I know I'm not ugl or anything like that... but he's never "in the mood" or he's too tired or doesn't feel good. It was OK the first couple times he said it but now it's a problem. All he does by saying that is make me feel really bad about myself. He says sex isn't all a relationship is about which I agree but it does play a major role... I told him if he's bored he can sleep with someone else or we could have a threesome... but he just says no or he doesn't want to share me with anyone else... and how he only wants to be with me.. forver... but forever seems too long if I don't get sex. I was a virgin when I met him and I have been with him for 2 1/2 years... when we do have sex it is like the greatest thing ever... and I almost always orgasm and of course he always gets his. Its just that we never can get to the actual having sex part anymore... he just claims he has a problem buut doesn't want to talk about it... but we are both very open with what we like and what we don't and we have great communication but not when he's not in the mood... I feel like a guy constantly wanting it and he's like a girl... I just don't know what to do anymore.
    Patchi Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2007, 11:39 AM
    You should try to communicate with him somehow on what's the botheration.If he loves you sincerely he shouldn't be bothered about having sex.But if he's not loving you,there can be some problems.But again this is not sure.Only he knows what's going inside his mind.There are numerous possibilities.Sometimes it can guilty feelings of doing something wrong.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2007, 04:29 PM
    My feeling is that he is feeling guilty about something (is he a religious type?), he has difficulty with his sexuality-does he REALLY seem like a girl to you? or he may have been sexually abused.

All these problems are going to be difficult to decipher from him until he feels he can talk to you about them-your support will be paramount.

Best wishes
    babyblonde430 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Every time I try to talk to him about it he just says there is no secret answer and he's not feeling guilty... he just asks me why can't I just accept that sometimes he just doesn't want to. Is it possible for a guy to just not want to have sex that much? If I ask too much he gets mad... and I already bring it up too much cause he feels bad about it and then he gets mad at me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I allow my step-daughter to call me mom if she initiates it? [ 3 Answers ]

My stepdaughter has been in my life for the last 3.5 years of her life. My husband(her dad) and I have had primary physical custody for over 2 years now. Her mom has not seen or spoken to her for 6 months now. We do not know where she lives or how to get ahold of her. My stepdaughter is getting...

View more questions Search