Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t23finest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 05:06 PM
    I'm still a virgin
    Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 09:12 PM
    There is no shame in being a virgin, in fact I think it is something to be proud of. As far as your penis feeling weird, I am not sure this is anything you need to worry about but the next time you have to go to the Dr. for anything mention it to him. And don't be bashful, this is his job and I am sure he has heard of lots of different things than a young boy being concerned about his body.
    breakmealive Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:17 PM
    There's nothing wrong with being a virgin I agree with the noter above <3 It's a wonderful thing and should be shared with someone special. Talk to your doctor and don't be shy that's what they are there for.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 2, 2007, 05:03 AM
    If you're trying to say you're not circumcised be glad. :)
    Studies show that un-circed men have more satisfaction.

My partner is circed but he enjoys it, I still wonder what it would be like for him if he were kept intact.

Don't stress about being a virgin. Be proud! I wish I was still a virgin!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 07:10 AM
    If you are circumcised and there is an attachment, please contact a good urologist. It is a simple procedure to correct. If you are in the ny area I have a good pediatric urologist you can go to.
    kirriky Posts: 80, Reputation: 26

Jun 2, 2007, 06:36 PM
    I think a friend of mine had a similar thing (too much skin was attached to the gland, so that when the penis got hard, the skin pulled on the gland and the penis stayed somewhat bent). And yes, it did hurt when he had sex, he had to go to the doctor and had that skin cut. So maybe you should have it checked and if the doctor says there's something wrong he'll cut it and that'll be it. Its no big deal.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 12:27 PM
    I get what you're trying to say, but that was a bit vulgar :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Her vulgarity has been deleted.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaCrash
    If you're trying to say you're not circumcised be glad. :)
    Studies show that un-circed men have more satisfaction.

My partner is circed but he enjoys it, I still wonder what it would be like for him if he were kept intact.

Don't stress about being a virgin. Be proud! I wish I was still a virgin!
    Hey... I'm circumsized and I get one hell of a lot of satisfaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin again? [ 16 Answers ]

So if someone has lost their virginity is it possible not have sex for a cretain amount of years and be able to get their virginity back, to be able to call themselves a virigin once again? If so how many years?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search