Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emerald19 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Is it time to move on
    Ive been with this dude for 2 years and 6 months we have a son and one on the way. We have been taking care of my brothers for basically the whole time it's a lot of but I've changed a lot and haven't seen any change in him. What should I do
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 19, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Can you be more specific? Not sure what you are talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Speedbag, time to move down? [ 19 Answers ]

How do I know, In using a 10x7 It has only been a couple of weeks with it. first time speedbag training.

Time to move on or what? [ 2 Answers ]

I was with my ex for almost two years, we bought a house together and I co-signed a car for her. Things were going great until she didn't want me to go see my family without her. She felt she wasn't being accepted as I was with her family. In my eyes it wasn't big deal she was always welcomed to...

When is it time to move on? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you know when it's time to move on out of a relationship? My partner doesn't have any horrible habits, I am not abused in any way... but after living together for 6 years we are still just living together. I brought up the "M" word (marriage) when we had lived together two years and...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search